Testimonials over the years.
See kind words for:
Showing 10 of 2335 testimonials for
It was a fantastic day and thank you again to Gary for making the content so relevant to our school. The course was excellent value for money. Gary’s recent experiences as a Headteacher made his suggestions and advice well-respected as he has first-hand and current experience of everything he was presenting. He was extremely easy to listen to and the day went far too quickly! Thank you on behalf of all my staff.
- Natalie Johnson, Headteacher, Bicton Primary School, Shropshire
All parts of the day Gary delivered were very useful - it was an excellent course. As a leadership team, it has made us totally re-think our curriculum intent, implementation, monitoring, educational visits, displays etc. It has highlighted possibilities for the curriculum we had not previously thought.
- Maria Butt, Headteacher, St Peter and Paul Voluntary Aided Primary School, Tyne & Wear
The whole day was great – Gary tailored the training to meet our needs. It was a super event.
- Amanda Pickup, Head Teacher, Shaw Cross Infant & Nursery School, Dewsbury
All really useful information, well presented by Gary and linked to our current school priorities – exactly what we were looking for!
- Dan Wild, Deputy Headteacher, Monkspath School, Solihull
All parts of the day were extremely useful, but the morning sessions led by Gary were excellent. It was very reassuring to find that we were further than we had realised with our curriculum journey and on the same page as a staff.
- Alison Mears, Headteacher, Haversham School, Milton Keynes
A thought provoking training day, which really made us reflect on our current curriculum. The pitch was just right, it was an excellent session, thank you Gary.
- Sue Pye-Beraet, Head Teacher, King's Court First School, Berkshire
The day was a great success; we received excellent feedback from delegates, all of whom really enjoyed Gary’s presentation and found the content stimulating. The session on enriching children’s vocabulary was particularly well-received. The resources were excellent and highly relevant, and the presentation had the right balance of interaction.
- Andrew Uglow, Director of Studies, Cokethorpe School, Oxon
Everyone who attended felt they had been challenged and inspired. Gary was able to adapt the course for us and we found the work on curriculum drivers, the difference between mastery and greater depth and the cross curricular approach to sustaining mastery most useful.
- Tess Trewinnard, Headteacher, Woneresh and Shamley Green C of E Primary School, Surrey
The day was all great, as expected. Gary was able to draw connections between our current approach, DoL and Learning Without Lessons. It's really useful to have someone other than myself giving staff the same message.
- Matt O'Grady, Head Teacher, West Horndon Primary School, Essex
The event was very well received by the 50 Teachers who took part. Gary was a great presenter and gave us lots to work on and think about.