PRE ORDER – Curriculum Companion Early Years
Everything you need to plan for the successful implementation of the new EYFS Framework
- Curriculum Design
- Threshold Concepts and Big Ideas
- Progression Milestones
- Curriculum Sequencing, including specific guidance on 1) Learning experiences, 2) Continuous provision, 3) Outdoor environments, 4) Purposeful pedagogy and 5) Learning conversations.
- Advice on workload friendly assessment
- Links to the KS1 curriculum and advice for transition
- EYFS leader resources, including background knowledge
- Questions to prepare EYFS leaders for inspection
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERS. Standard Shipping will be applied when it is ready for dispatch.
Please note: advice on how to adapt our resources for your school is chargeable. Please click here to make a consultancy enquiry.
Alternative contact/buying methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Chris Quigley Education Sandy View Buildings Front Street Burnopfield Newcastle upon Tyne NE16 6PU